Return & Exchange Policy
In case we receive a cancellation e-mail and by that time the order has already been "processed" by the seller, the order cannot be cancelled. Schoolkart Technologies Pvt Ltd has the complete right to decide whether an order can be cancelled or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Schoolkart Technologies Pvt Ltd and accept Schoolkart Technologies Pvt Ltd’s decision regarding cancellation.
Schoolkart Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
All products except books can be exchanged within 7 days of receiving the order, except in the following cases:
1. Items that have been used or opened
2. An item not returned in the condition it was received.
3. Any item received by Schoolkart in a damaged condition.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
• the item may be damaged during transit
• or there might be a manufacturing defect
• or that a wrong item is delivered to you
In only such cases as given above, we will replace the item at no extra cost, provided that the request for replacement / return of item is made within the stipulated time-frame as given below. No returns or replacements will be allowed after the order is processed, except for the reasons given above.
To get a replacement, email us your Order Number and the Reason for returning. Only after receiving our confirmation for the return, you are requested to send the item back to us. We will then arrange for the replacement of the item through our logistics partner. We shall not be responsible for any items sent to us for return / replacement without our confirmation. The email address for all such communication is email@example.com
Return Policy: Any item ordered from Schoolkart.com cannot be returned. It is only possible to exchange the item as per the above Exchange/Replacement Policy. Books cannot be exchanged.
Refund Policy of schoolkart.com:
Cases of unavailability of products or a service problem:
• If the item sent for replacement is not available, we will try to give you the best possible alternatives, but at the end, choice of the customer will be final.
• If the order is confirmed by us and the product is not shipped on time to the customer, then we give refunds to the customer, if the customer demands.
• 100% refund will be given, if product is not available or we are not able to ship the products.
• For courier products, if the delivery address is out-side the service area, then 100% refund will be given to the customer
• Refund to be processed within 7-10 Days after the returned products have been recieved via Bank Transfer or Cheque.
Shipping Merchandise to Schoolkart for Replacement/Exchange: Schoolkart has tie-ups with logistic partners who work specifically on reverse logistics. A customer can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team will initiate a reverse pick-up for you. Alternatively, a customer can also ship us the merchandise via courier or insured parcel post for tracking purposes. Schoolkart.com does not take any responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that any returned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled. We do not refund shipping or insurance costs.
Products for exchange or replacement must be sent to the below address:
Schoolkart Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
142, Ground Floor, Patparganj Industrial Area,
Near Hyundai Showroom,
East Delhi – 110092.
Items Damaged in Shipping:
Schoolkart.com is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping. However, all packages are insured; if your item is lost or damaged, please hold onto the item, with the original packaging, and call us immediately at +91 80100 22555 or mail us at email@example.com. We will contact the Courier Company on your behalf and file an insurance claim. Once the courier company has approved and paid the claim to Schoolkart Technologies Pvt. Ltd., we will forward the applicable amount to you (Note: Original insurance cost is not refundable).
An email notification will be sent once the return has been processed.