1. Verifying that the sum of the measures of the four interior angles of a quadrilateral is 360°.
2. Verifying that the sum of the measures of the exterior angles of any polygon is 360°.
3. Verifying that the opposite sides and the opposite angles of a parallelogram are equal.
4. Proving mathematical wonders-- divisibility rules.
5. Finding happy and sad numbers in the range from 1 to 100.
6. Illustrating geometrically the product.
(i)Two monomials (ii) one monomial and one binomial , and (iii) two binomials.
7. Writing very - very large and small numbers in standard form.
8. Determining lateral surface area and volume of solids.
9. Interpreting information from a circle graph (or pie chart).
10. Drawing pie charts.
|Delivery Time||3-5 days|
|Content Rights||IDAA Learning|
|Legal Disclaimer||Manufactured by : iDaalearning Private Limited.,102/B, Lake Shore Towers,Rajbhavan Road,Somajiguda, Hyderabad-500082, Andhra Pradesh. In case of complaints, please call(+91) 40-66639993 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|