2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Physics for Class 12
3. The guide has been divided into 14 Chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Special focus on New pattern objective questions
6. Every Chapter accompanies summary, Chapter Practice and CBSE examination for quick revisions
7. Assertion- Reason & Case Based Question are given for the complete practice
8. The book is supplemented by 5 Sample Question Paper, examination Paper 2020 & 2019, Latest Sample Paper, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Help & FAQs
SchoolKart.com is one-stop shop for all your Uniform, Books, Shoes & Stationery needs! Whether you need uniforms for the young ones returning to school, stationery for the budding artists, trendy bags for college, or sporting equipment for the active ones, SchoolKart has it all. We ensure you a delightful shopping experience all the time, every time.
Why should I buy from SchoolKart?
We ensure you a delightful shopping experience all the time, every time. We’ve all been there. Shopping for the beginning of the school season. Taking a day off to shop. Long queues at uniform shops. Sizes unavailable. Designs unavailable. And above all, an experience that should be full of the joy of getting new clothes is full of hassle and turns out to be an expensive affair. SchoolKart provides products with quick delivery, easy exchanges from trusted sellers.
What products do you sell?
We sell products of all the leading brands for school children including products such as school uniforms, books, stationary, shoes, accessories etc.
What is the minimum order value?
There is no minimum order value.
What are the delivery charges?
Yes, there is a delivery charge starting from Rs 79/order.
What are the payment options available?
• Credit cards - We accept all credit cards.
• Net Banking
• Debit cards
• Cash on Delivery
• Online Store Credit
Any hidden taxes and charges?
None at all. All taxes - VAT for products and service charges for deliveries and services are included in the rates mentioned. You can also see taxes paid in your invoice.
What is the CSR – SchoolKart cares?
SchoolKart as an organization believes in giving back to society whilst creating a meaningful impact. We all have discarded school uniforms, books and shoes lying in our shelves. Why not donate them to children who don’t have clothes or shoes to wear and books to read. As a CSR initiative, if you wish to donate these items, we can get these collected from your doorstep through our reverse logistics partners. There is a nominal delivery charge of Rs 50 for this service, which goes towards packaging and shipping of these products to NGO’s, who further distribute them to the underprivileged children. No portion of this Rs 50 is retained by SchoolKart. Let’s join hands and make an impact!
How long will it take to receive my order?
We are committed to delivering all orders within 2-3 business days of the order being confirmed. This shipping policy applies to orders placed in NCR. SchoolKart also offers Next Day delivery on certain products.
For other Metros:
Orders from other Metros (excluding Delhi/NCR) will be dispatched through our delivery partners and should reach you in 4 to 6 working days from order confirmation.
For Non Metros:
All products will reach you within a time span of 6 to 8 days. For certain remote geographies the time for delivery may exceed 12 days.
What is your return/exchange/replacement policy?
We will replace your products in case of any damaged items received. We will pick the damaged products from doorstep. You can also exchange your items as per the SchoolKart Exchange policy. We do not accept returns and only offer exchanges.
How do I track my order?
You can track your order status in the My Accounts Section of your Profile on SchoolKart. You will also receive an email and SMS with the tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you your order status.
Return & Exchange Policy
Return & Exchange Policy
In case we receive a cancellation e-mail and by that time the order has already been "processed" by the seller, the order cannot be cancelled. Schoolkart Technologies Pvt Ltd has the complete right to decide whether an order can be cancelled or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Schoolkart Technologies Pvt Ltd and accept Schoolkart Technologies Pvt Ltd’s decision regarding cancellation.
Schoolkart Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
All products except books and accessories can be exchanged within 7 days of receiving the order, except in the following cases:
1. Items that have been used or opened
2. An item not returned in the condition it was received.
3. Any item received by Schoolkart in a damaged condition.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
• the item may be damaged during transit
• or there might be a manufacturing defect
• or that a wrong item is delivered to you
4. Please don't accept any Open/Torned package at the time of Delivery. You can raise the query regarding the same at email@example.com
In only such cases as given above, we will replace the item at no extra cost, provided that the request for replacement / return of item is made within the stipulated time-frame as given below. No returns or replacements will be allowed after the order is processed, except for the reasons given above.
To get a replacement, email us your Order Number and the Reason for returning. Only after receiving our confirmation for the return, you are requested to send the item back to us. We will then arrange for the replacement of the item through our logistics partner. We shall not be responsible for any items sent to us for return / replacement without our confirmation. The email address for all such communication is firstname.lastname@example.org
Return Policy: Any item ordered from Schoolkart.com cannot be returned. It is only possible to exchange the item as per the above Exchange/Replacement Policy. Books cannot be exchanged.
Refund Policy of schoolkart.com:
Cases of unavailability of products or a service problem:
• If the item sent for replacement is not available, we will try to give you the best possible alternatives, but at the end, choice of the customer will be final.
• If the order is confirmed by us and the product is not shipped on time to the customer, then we give refunds to the customer, if the customer demands.
• 100% refund will be given, if product is not available or we are not able to ship the products.
• For courier products, if the delivery address is out-side the service area, then 100% refund will be given to the customer
• Refund to be processed within 7-10 Days after the returned products have been received via Bank Transfer or Cheque.
• In case of cancellation & short deliveries of products we will initiate refund or store credit.
• In case of cancellation of order by customer :-
Before dispatching of order - We wil initiate the refund/store credit after deduction of payment gateway charges (if the customer cancels the order within 24 hours of order placement).
After dispatching of order - We wil initiate the refund/store credit after deduction of actual shipping charges + payment gateway charges.
Shipping Merchandise to Schoolkart for Replacement/Exchange: Schoolkart has tie-ups with logistic partners who work specifically on reverse logistics. A customer can contact us on email@example.com and our customer support team will initiate a reverse pick-up for you. Alternatively, a customer can also ship us the merchandise via courier or insured parcel post for tracking purposes. Schoolkart.com does not take any responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that any returned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled. We do not refund shipping or insurance costs.
Products for exchange or replacement must be sent to the below address:
Schoolkart Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
B-75, Basement, Sector - 63,
Noida – 201301.
Items Damaged in Shipping:
Schoolkart.com is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping. However, all packages are insured; if your item is lost or damaged, please hold onto the item, with the original packaging, and mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the Courier Company on your behalf and file an insurance claim. Once the courier company has approved and paid the claim to Schoolkart Technologies Pvt. Ltd., we will forward the applicable amount to you (Note: Original insurance cost is not refundable).
An email notification will be sent once the return has been processed.